We are always looking for great guests.
Flow of Show
We record 10 seconds of “silence” with us not talking but with all our microphones unmuted. (This is used to train noise filters in our editing software.)
Frank introduces the show.
Frank and Andy banter for a few minutes.
We introduce YOU, our awesome guest!
We plan to use your LinkedIn About section for the introduction.
Please let us know if you would prefer a different introduction.
We ask what you do and then follow-up with a handful of extemporaneous questions based on what you tell us.
During the show usually we like to work in these questions / fill-in-the-blanks:
- How did you find your way into data? Did data find you or did you find data?
- What’s your favorite part of your current gig?
- Complete this sentence: “When I’m not working I enjoy ______________________.”
- Complete this sentence: “I think the coolest thing in technology today is _________________________.”
- Complete this sentence: “I look forward to the day when I can use technology to _________________________.”
- Share something different about yourself (remember, it’s a family podcast…)!
- Where can people learn more about…
- Audible sponsors DataDriven. Can you recommend a good book?
This list is not exhaustive, but we try to ask these questions of every guest.
We use Microsoft Teams for recording.
We look forward to chatting with you soon!
Gratuitous AI Generated Art
Given the prompt “Be Our Guest” our VQGAN came up with this little gem.